FAMILIAR STRANGERS Tattoo Studio
If you are using a mobile phone you can also visit our studio's lighter mode mobile website.
Singapore Tattoo, Familiar Strangers, Tattoos, Singapore, Best, Art, Tattoo, Studio, Shop, Parlor, Custom Design, Female, Tattoo Artist, Forum, Tattooist, Price, Cost.
Modern Day Tattooing
Most Tattoo Artists in Singapore are using Electromagnetic Coil Tattoo machines similar to the attached photo to tattoo their customers. These Tattoo machines work by puncturing needles into the skin at a very fast rate. The Tattoo machine pushes the needles which hold ink in and out of the skin at a rate of up to 3,000 times per minute, the tattoo needles then inserts a small drop of ink about 1mm - 2.5mm below the surface of the skin each time leaving a permanent mark. Tattooing with a tattoo machine is known in the Tattoo Industry as 'Electric Tattooing'.
* The below methods Must be Carried Out by a Qualified Doctor.
(5) Abrasion. It involves abrading layers of skin with a surgical wire brush or diamond sanding disc. This process may leave a scar.
(6) Scarification. It involves removing the tattoo with an acid solution, most of the time TCA acids is used. This process also need several visits to the doctor are over period of months. It can be painful and leave a scar.
(7) Surgical. Surgical Tattoo Removal most of the time involves the using surgical balloons inserted under the skin to expand the skin then cutting away the area of skin containing the tattoo. Larger tattoos may require repeated surgery for complete removal.
(8) Laser. This treatment can remove tattoos totally more easily and effectively than others. Generally, several visits are necessary over period of months. Some people experience hypopigmentation which is a lightening of the natural skin coloring at the lasered area and laser treatment may leave a scar.
In Singapore the government hospital that offer Laser Treatment is National Skin Centre www.nsc.gov.sg
Example of laser tattoo removal
Cover-up tattoo in FAMILIAR STRANGERS Tattoo Studio